I´ve been tagged by the gorgeous Niamh from Remember Rayne, whom I met in London last autumn, give her a follow pls :))
All you got to do is answer my 11 questions, come up with 11 random facts about yourself and then nominate 11 other people with less than 1000 followers. x3
Your number one beauty product of all time?
It´s definitiely Benefit “Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow “ Foundation. I´ve never used anything that works better for my skin.
I have no clue actually… Maybe some Island like Martinique?
Favourite Youtubers/Bloggers, big or small?
BECKERMAN GIRLS – I just freaking love their blog, they are so high fashion yet very avantgard and edgy. They make everything look fun. J
JESS THE GRRL - My crazy, edgy Singaporean Bae x3
COEURS DE FOXES – The loveliest girlie ever with a passion for cute clothes and cats :D Definitely check her out if you like cute unique Fashion.
FAIIINT – Stephanie is an amazing designer and nobody wears black better! AND she´s such a fun person to hang out with and if you ever meet her make sure there´s no free bar ;)
ADVENTURES OF AN ANGLOPHILE – Andi is such a cute and lovely Person as well and I love her great Fashion sense. And she´s some kind of a celebrity magnet ;)
Toxic Tears – Really stylish and beautiful goth girlie with a great humour. She´s not your typical youtuber and that´s what I like about her.
Graveyard Girl – She´s just hilarious okay. Swamp Family forever ;)
Why did you start blogging?
Actually I started blogging when I was 14 and have been blogging off on ever since. However I´m more serious about this blog and I started it because I love Fashion and I want to become a Fashion Journalist and I used this in my portfolio for my Uni application.
If you had to grab one thing from a burning house, what would it be?
My Dads necklace. He wore it every day and after he died a few years ago I took it and I wouldn´t ever leave the country without it.
Number one on your bucket list?
TOKYO!!!!! I need to go. NOW.
What do you hope to get out of blogging?
I´ve already mentioned that I started this as a portfolio so number one aim was/is getting into Uni. Obviously I would like my blog to become more popular at some point so I can attend more press days and so on.
Do you have any obsessions?
Ummmm, Sparkling Water probably :D I just love it and I can´t live without at least 5 bottles a day.
Do you have a 5 year plan? If so, what is it?
Umm, not really but I guess it would be getting a Masters degree, finding a nice job, living in England and being in a stable relationship. J
Top 3 songs on your guilty pleasure playlist?
I don´t get this question haha. What does it mean?! Is it a metaphor? haha
Anyways my 3 guilty pleasures are probably chocolate, chocolate, and spending too much money on clothes. :D
Top blogging tip you have learned so far?
Don´t give up, don´t be ashamed and just post on facebook and everywhere you can, if anyone doesn’t like it they can bugger off.
11 Facts about me:
1) I have had my ears done when I was about 13 because I looked like dumbo.
2) Being on a bus with lots of people freaks me out to the point where I start feeling sick.
3) I have about 100 pairs of shoes.
4) I´m have a niece called Marlene and a nephew called Adrian.
5) People used to pick on me at school because they thought I was ugly and bad dressed.
6) I believe in the supernatural.
7) My favourite celebrity used to be Paris Hilton.
10) When I was a child I wanted to become a rapstar.
11) I used to be scared of cats.
1) Whats your favourite Fashion magazine?
2) If you could meet a celebrity of your choice, who would it be?
3) Would you leave the house without any make up?
4) Whats your favourite online store?
5) Who are your favourite bloggers?
6) If somebody would give you a million dollars, what would you do?
7) London, Paris or New York?
8) Your first concert?
9) Would you rather be a cat or a unicorn?
10) Where do you live?
11) Why did you start blogging?
If you want to do it as well, just tell me in the comments and I´ll tag you, I´m too lazy to come up with more people :D