RAIN; EARLY AUTUMN; FESTIVAL FUN
Hey everyone! I´ve been super busy and ill for the last couple of days so, sorry for not posting.
This is a short festival outfit post. As you probably realized I don´t look like I´m going to Coachella.
WHAT TO WEAR FOR A FESTIVAL IN A RAINY COUNTRY
1. BOOTS. or Wellies. But whatever you wear make sure it´s waterproof. I know, some people love their canvas sneakers but that´s simply not the right occasion.
2. Wear a warm and cozy hoodie with a cute print. It´s practical but still not boring. Don´t worry. Mine has this super silly zipper mouth :) (Hope I didn´t scare you)
3. Spice it up with some cool tights or leggins. If your sweater is boring you can still safe the whole thing with fancy pants.
4. It´s not the 60s and not San Francisco. You don´t really need a flower crown. Seriously. It´s just annoying if you want to dance and enjoy yourself. Also, in case you need your hood, it´s in the way.
5. My number one rule this year: YES to comfortable festival clothes.
Boots: Dr Martens, Sweater : ebay. tights: Primark