PRETTY IN PUNK
How I achieve that super cool punkey grungey look:
1. Buy an oversized, 5 pound checkered shirt in a super gritty thriftstore.
2. Leave it on the balcony until the bad smell is gone. (aprox. one month)
3. Steal some guys shirt.
4. Cut the arms off to make it look extra rebellious.
5. Dye your hair in a colour which your gran hates.
6. Try to find your old tattoo choker. Wear it every day.
7. Put some Jeffrey Campbell highheels on because that´s not punk, and you don´t even care because that´s punk.
Shirt- thrift store, shirt- "present", skirt - Primark, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell